Friday, December 15, 2006

The Body




I think that just lookng at this body you should think about how you look.
Just imagine yourself with the body that you dream of.
It is very good on the mind on the one side because you start thinking that you could look the same and start doing something. But there is another side that is no that good. If you do not get any results - a depression is on your way...
I think that women should love themselves as they are...
Having a lot of problems with how I look myself I found out that you could look in the mirror twice and the first time you can love yourself because you just heard that you have a free day tomorrow and then you can look at yourself and discover that you hate yourself just because somebody outside looked at you in the wrong way...
So much things, so much facts...
But I know the truth is that you have to be different... Love vs hate is always good.
Just think if we had only good moments in our life we would never think that we should love those moments...

No comments: